RE: 17" Tires, last time...

Matt, I have the P7000's. Not as much dry grip as the others, but they last
a long ass time. I bought a set used with roughly 13k miles on them. Since
then I've put on another 12k or so, and there's still a ton of tread left.
And though they have those cool looking aqua channels like all those other
tires, wet grip I'd say is fairly marginal.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue