Very off the topic

I know this is very off the topic but it has affected me personally.
We still have not heard from all family members in the affected area.

Sermin

In reaction to the devastating earthquake in Western Turkey, Turkish
Student Associations have started a campaign for
relief in the US.

The families of Western Turkey need our help. Please broadcast this
announcement to the widest audience.

The following options are available for your donations. All donations
will be given to the Turkish Red Crescent Society
(Kizilay), the primary Turkish humanitarian agency involved in the
relief effort. Please make your US DOLLAR donations to
the following account:

MAIL YOUR CHECKS TO:

1) TURKISH EARTHQUAKE RELIEF FUND
T.C Ziraat Bank
330 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10017
Instructions: Make your check payable to
"Turkish Earthquake Relief Fund. "
Write in the memo section:
Account# 20214201

2)   AMERICAN RED CROSS
(Tax Deductible Option)
American Red Cross
P.O. BOX 37243
Washington, DC 20013
Instructions: Make your check payable to "American Red Cross."
Write in the memo section:
"Turkish Earthquake Relief."

3) TURKISH EMBASSY RELIEF FUND( For Wire Transfers)
Riggs Bank NA
Embassy Banking Division
Washington, DC 20036
Instructions:
Account Name:
Turkish Embassy Earthquake Victims Relief Fund
ABA 054000030 (for wire transfers)
Account # 17300827

 TURKISH EMBASSY RELIEF FUND( For Checks)
Turkish Embassy Attention:
Relief Fund 2525
Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Instructions: Write your checks to "Turkish Embassy" and into the memo
section write
"Earthquake Victims Relief Fund."
Write in the memo section:
"Turkish Earthquake Relief."

4) CREDIT CARD OPTION:
You may also call a toll free number of the American Red Cross
1-800-HELP-NOW (1-800-435-7669). When you hear the
recording, press 1 to make a financial contribution and then press 1
for International Response Fund, then designate your
donation for the Turkish Earthquake Relief. They guarantee to send your
financial donations to Turkey right away with no
service charge. You will receive a receipt in two weeks and your
donation will be tax-free.