suspension

So I got my ND Stage I suspension on Wed (Neuspeed Sport Lowering springs
and Boge Progas shocks), and a couple of my friends have pointed out
that it looks like it was lowered in the back more than in the front.
And I would agree.  There's no way they could have put stuff on backwards,
right?  I know it sounds silly, but I thought it was supposed to lower
1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear.

Thanks,
John

--