Re: (Slightly OT) Car and Driver - S4 is King!

At 3:08 PM -0500 8/16/99, Squier, Craig wrote:
>Anyone scope the new Car and Driver where the Audi S4 beat out the BMW M3???
>

>I didn't realize the S4 was pushing 250hp unmodified. Looks sweet, too! I
>may need to change my dream car, especially if aftermarket tuners can chip
>the S4 up a little more....
>
>Finally, another all wheel drive car with some oomph!
>
>Anyone need a kidney or a chink of liver so I can afford one?

Beat out the M3 in what category?

The M roadster does 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, just 0.1 seconds slower than
the Porsche Carrera 4 (5.2 seconds). I know the M roadster is not the
M3, but if the A4 can also beat the M roadster, that's pretty
impressive.

-Khan