(Slightly OT) Car and Driver - S4 is King!

Anyone scope the new Car and Driver where the Audi S4 beat out the BMW M3???

I didn't realize the S4 was pushing 250hp unmodified. Looks sweet, too! I
may need to change my dream car, especially if aftermarket tuners can chip
the S4 up a little more....

Finally, another all wheel drive car with some oomph!

Anyone need a kidney or a chink of liver so I can afford one?

-Cab
95 J3 GLX (Looking for new hood and fenders due to *slight* mishap involving
high speeds, a missed stop sign, and a corn field)