Re: Badge Placement...

Hey guys,

     I don't want to start everyone on the highly contentious subject of
political correctness again, but I just want to commend everyone on this
highly enjoyable, informative off-colour humour.  This e-mail round has
demonstrated why political INcorrectness must be preserved at all costs, and
why some highfalutin uppity elitist snobs resolve that they're leaving this
list for the oh-so-sophisticated holier-than-thou "adult" M3 list.

     I'm just waiting for some feminazi to yell bloody sexual harassment
now.  >=O)

 > Remember, the key law of motion here is that the angle of the dangle is
 > directly proportional to the beat of the meat.

I believe the actual formula is the angle of the dangle times the square of
the hair equals the heat of the meat  :)