RE: Badge Placement...

All of us better get our boots on because the bullshit is getting thick!
-FlyinVR6

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit)
Sent: Friday, August 06, 1999 6:56 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: Badge Placement...

Tsk, tsk. Khan, you may have aced your math class, but you obviously have
some more studying to do in your physics class. Your math assumes that we
live in a perfect world, in a vacuum, devoid of atmospheric conditions and
the effects of gravity. For instance, in order for your method to work, the
laser attached to a tall building or crane would have to be *fixed* relative
to the car. The accuracy of the laser is reduced the farther away the laser
is, because in the real world, high winds, the heat of the sun, and
modulations in the earth's crust would significantly alter the laser's
position relative to the car, thus rendering your method useless. The car's
position is never fixed either. By the time the experiment can be setup
correctly, air pressure in the tires would have decreased, and the springs
would have sagged, thereby changing the another key variable. I don't even
want to get into the effects of gravity.

Remember, the key law of motion here is that the angle of the dangle is
directly proportional to the beat of the meat.

Kevin Ng, Ph. D. V.W.
97 GLX Windsor Blue