Re: I've been updated!!!

> > For those who care, I got my website updated.  New on the car are
:shaved
> > handles, GTi lights and grill, Wheels powdercoated anthracite, Speed
> > sensitive Corrado spoiler mechanism and spoiler and a couple other
small
> > things.  And yes, I know I need a golf hood.
> Sweet, where'd you get the speed sensitive spoiler mechanism/spoiler?
I must say matt, the spoiler is cool...  But I think your wheels looked
much better before you had them coated. I think you're stepping into the
realm of "too many mods" and turning your car into a total pimp mobile...
Well, maybe not too many mods -- just too many ugly ones...

Let the flames begin... :)