Re: I've been updated!!!

Nice!

> handles, GTi lights and grill, Wheels powdercoated anthracite
Mind if I ask where you can get that done?

> Speed
> sensitive Corrado spoiler mechanism and spoiler
Awesome!  I saw the pics, it looks good.  How did you pull that off?  I
had just been saying at Waterfest how cool it would be to have a speed
activated spoiler on my Jetta.

> things.  And yes, I know I need a golf hood.
*shrug*  Or the little plastic grille insert from Potterman.  Seen pics
of that too -- doesn't look bad, and it costs a lot less.

--Mark
'95 StealthJet
Bilstein/SofSport/Bars going in on thursday, HONEST!