RE: Misfiring

I can't describe the mis-firing, because I haven't
been driving the car.  I'm away in TX on business,
and my brother has been borrowing it.  He experienced,
the check engine light, brought it in for service, and
got the suprise.  All I know is that it drives 100% better,
from him point of view.  Thankfully, I'll be back in the
driver's seat in another week....

I talked with another dealer last night, and brought
them the fault codes.  The woman said that based on
the codes, they can determine whether it's a bad plug,
a bad plug wire, or a bad ignition coil.  Really?!  I
find that hard to believe.  Any other suggestions?
Thanks.

			BEN