Re: 95 Jetta GLX overheating

Hey Jeff...

 I have a 95 jetta GlX as well and am experiancing the same thing.  Oil Temps
have been around 220-240 around town depending on heat outside...  definately
warmer than it used to run.  Also when I turn on the a/c, the water temp
starts to head up till I turn it off and the needle goes back to normal.  I
am looking into the problem figuring it is the thermostat, or some other temp
switch.  Let me know what you figure out and I will do the same...

 thanks, and good luck

 jeff E.
 95 vento VR6   with lots o' goodies  :-)