RE: [gti-vr6] The prototype $1.42 mod

there is merit to this mod... it's a fairly common procedure among the
nissan SR20DE guys as well. one caveat i'd like to add is that on the nissan
engines, you have to clean out the TB with gunk-off or whatever you prefer a
bit more often after removing the TB preheat.

Jason Wall
Network/NT Administrator
http://fatbrain.com {*}
1998 VW GTI VR6 (k&n filter, neuspeed ecu, neuspeed race springs, koni
adjustable shocks, ND/Borla exhaust)
1997 VW Golf 8V (stock... for the moment)
1986 Toyota Celica 3SGE (k&n filter, ngk plug wires, lightened)

i don't know what your problem is, but i bet it's hard to pronounce.