Re: WTB: Stock Speakers

If you are looking for stock speakers, Potterman has a set of 4 door
speakers for an A3 Golf/Jetta brand new.  I think he is selling them
for $40.  If you are interested, check out www.parts4vws.com under
"Blowouts & Used Parts".  You can also call 1-714-663-2434.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6