Your kidding, right? (was Re: Grow up! Mr Solmonson!)

Oh my God!   The last thing we need around here is a tattle tale.  Is this
some sort of threat?  Is your mature way of getting back at someone,
helping them to lose their job!?  You are way outta line.  You have broken
an unwritten rule, a trust, so to speak.  I don't feel safe with you on
this list.  The next person that offends you; are you going to, if it is
convenient for you, turn them in to their employer for e-mailing on a
list.  You are pathetic.  You are not even worth having here.  You have no
worth while information.  You are trying to police the list like it is
your own, but guess what, it isn't!

I sincerely urge you to rethink your subscription to this list.

And think very carefully about what you plan to do at Resonate, if your
threat is more than idle.  Cause once you step out on to the real field...
it's on.

Billy T.
Tired of no-bodies pushing people around.