Grow up! Mr Solmonson!

Well Mr Solmonson,

I think I will pay a visit to you and your supervisor from Resonate. I
am very familiar with Moffett Park Drive. I believe Resonate will not
tolerate this sort of abuse from its employees, while using their mail
server.

I think you should have thought about the consequences prior to your
post.

And for 1 last thing, I thought the list initially was a great place
for information, and NO I don't sit here and read it with my children,
they read at their leisure, and if you ever decide to procreate, (I
will feel sorry for them) maybe you'll get the idea of a parent/child
relationship. It's not all that bad. I apoligize for the fact that
your parents weren't your friends!

Fred-