Re: BMW 323

My mommy has one and if I'm a good boy she lets me drive it.  At least that
was until the driver's door got hit while it was parked when I was in DC a
few weeks ago.

Very nice car, many nice things have been said about 'em, so I'll just list
my bitches:

Heather Graham
Jenny McCarthy
Sarah Polley

Heh heh.  Anyway...

For $35,420 it should have wood dash trim (the painted plastic is ugly), a
folding back seat, a CD player/changer, and an alarm (it does have keyless
entry and a  key chip though).  Those item would add another $2k to the
price.

The steering wheel is offset to the right and angled slightly.  It reminds
me of how it was in my old 5000 and 200.  I find it very annoying.

That's about it for gripes.  Overall I really like driving it, even if it is
slow and an automatic.  However, like the typical BMW driver, I turn into a
prick when I get behind the wheel.  Anyway, most of the car comparisons I've
seen rate the 3 or the A4 at the top of the list.  My vote, when my parents
were shopping, was for the A4 2.8Q (so much for the value of my opinion)
because it was (arguably) more car for less money.  My parents liked the
bigger back seat on the 3 (at the expense of a smaller trunk).  The 3 was
also a little quieter.  I still prefer the A4, but with either car you can't
go wrong.

-Chris