RE: 1998 Jetta GLX

Title: RE: 1998 Jetta GLX

I have the same car as you and I have a 20% tint all around -- looks awesome!

-----Original Message-----
From: dhughes@worldpassage.net [mailto:dhughes@worldpassage.net]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 9:29 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: 1998 Jetta GLX

I recently bought a 1998 GLX (black leather interior) and am interested in
changing it's appearance some.  It is tornado red with a roof/bike rack.

I was thinking about tinting the back windows with a metallic charcoal tint
and the front 2 windows with a 40% tint.  The other possibility was to put a
"visor" on the front windshield.

I am hoping that someone on this list has some ideas for me and perhaps some
insight to how they believe the bright red car would look with the tinted
windows... I also want some other ideas to make my GLX look even better.

Please let me know. I just joined the list so probably have missed some good
ideas but would enjoy reading them.

Thanks,

David
dhughes@worldpassage.net