Re: GL to GLX conversion

Give me a Rabbit VR6 or an A2 GTI VR6 anyday.  I say go with it, if you got
the cash.  Talk about big time stealth and good times as you blow the doors
off a heavy Jetta GLX/GTI-VR6.  Just be sure that you do it correctly, no
cutting corners...  Be sure that you swap in a 5-lug'er, etc...
And if possible, talk to Ron Johnson (RPI?) and his ace mechanic Shawn
Vaneer, they are supposed to be the best at conversions.
later,