Re: Aftermarket Head-Unit Installation for the Compleat Idiot

Would anyone have any info about replacing the Bose amp?  Would this require
just plain swapping ALL of the speakers and wiring everything from scratch,
or does somoene have a harness?  It's really a piece of junk amp, and my
front passenger side woofer channel is bad (I've had the speaker replaced, so
now I'm assuming it's the amp).  It seems like maybe it's more trouble than
it's worth and I should just rip out all the speakers & start from scratch.
The main concern is that I do believe that all of the crossovers are in the
amp, instead of external like they normally are.

-Dave