Re: List Member Stickers

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Patrick Sherman wrote:

> I would be intrested in a List Member Sticker. However, since not everyone
> drives a GTI but may drive a GLX. I think it would be better to have a "VR6
> List Member" etc.. Type sticker. Maybe a 3"x3" sticker in the etched glass.
> Looks nice and doesn't look like you joined Vinyl Club of America.

I would love to see more VW-oriented stickers.  Just as long as they
aren't too "riceboy"...or would that be "krautboy"? :-)

Something clever like "Got VR6?" would be cool.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                     Network Analyist
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services