Re: Ground Control spring rates

hey shannon...

   I am running the Ground control setup with my Koni's and they rock !!  I
have 375 in the front and 225 in the rear for spring rates.  Ride is firm,
but not slamming around...  By the way I have the car lowered quite a bit and
no rubbing with 16" rims.  You might want to get a little softer on on the
fronts, sometimes I wish I had, but you can always buy different springs
later.  Also the creaking and odd noises does happen, but mine went away
after about two days( don't know what it was, but its gone)

  any more questions...  e-mail me

 jeff
 95 Vento VR6 modded...