cracked front spoiler...

Went home for lunch today.  Upon my return to work, I hear a scraping sound
coming from the front of my GLX.  I finally park in the parking garage and peek
under the front side to find my front spoiler cracked and a plastic panel (near
the tire) bent down and shaved down from scraping on the pavement.

So I'm really pissed off.  I believe this was the result of me backing out of
the driveway this morning.

Any ideas on what to do?  I assume the warranty will not take care of this
since it was my fault.  Should I just look into purchasing an aftermarket front
spoiler?  Any suggestions?

Ugh...

-Chuck Simpson