power windows after tinted

I just got my windows tinted a week or so ago. The place I got it done has a
reputation for top notch work including taking the door panels off.  I've
noticed, however, (after waiting the week before you can roll the windows
down) that the windows now roll down unevenly/ they're out of sinc with each
other. At first I thought it was my imagination, but I rolled the windows
down from closed with the key and they are not rolling down evenly anymore.
They used stop all in the same place; now they are staggered at different
heights.  It looks crappy, and pisses me off.  Since, they didn't do this
'till after they were tinted, I'm assuming the tinters knocked them out of
wack somehow.  Has anyone else had this problem and what can be done??

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5spd. ~aka~ "Fernando"