Re: sunroof

Sundie

If the  sunroof does not close with the key, it also could be that the
sunroof needs resetting. If you have had your battery disconnected for a few
minutes the sunroof might not close at all with the key in the door. To fix
it you need to disconnect the battery for about 10 min and then reconnect
it. I just did this today and it worked like a charm Beware the alarm will
go off and it's loud and annoying. Don't forget to have the radio code handy
as well

Jose
'95GLX Black "Like my heart"

Oh, BTW dealers suck  he he