Re: sunroof

There is a long pause in between the windows shutting and the sunroof
shutting. Something about not over draining the battery (manual). You have to
keep holding the key back and keep it back until the roof is fully closed.
Maybe the dealer didn't wait long enough or assumed the sunroof would close
at the same time as the windows.....idk

Angie Y
'95 Red GLX 5spd. "Fernando"