RE: Extended Warranty

You guys might want to look into VW/Audi's Masterguard Plan. I bought one
when I bought my certified pre-owned Jetta. It isn't cheap but its offered
through VW so I guess it should be a tad more reliable than an outside
company. Also, this way they deal with all the paperwork. Call your (gasp)
dealer and speak to the Finance Manager.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL