Re: FW: THE GREAT "GAS OUT" of 1999

The lack of common sense in this one boggles the mind.

If you gave me $1 on Thursday of Saturday instead of Friday, I would still have
$1 at the end of the week.  You will not have kept anything from me.  In effect,
you have not diminished demand at all since you will still be driving your car,
and therefore supply will remain constant.  Everything else being equal.

Spend less on your internet porn and more on gas.