FW: THE GREAT "GAS OUT" of 1999

-----Original Message-----
From:	Ian Amstadter [mailto:amstadter@zso.dec.com]
<mailto:[mailto:amstadter@zso.dec.com]>
Sent:	Friday, April 02, 1999 10:04 AM
To:	Abhijit Dasgupta; Albert L. Sutcavage; Amy Davison; Barbara
Amstadter; Bobby McCormick; Carl R. Isaacson (Volt Computer); Christian
Amstadter; Cindy Barnes; David Shevitz; Eric Mendel; Francyne Sheverbush;
Jenifer Graham; Jennifer Raffa; Jill Zimmer; Karyn Hargis; Kimberly Kensy;
Leanne Schelp; Leslie Henson; London; Mac Manson; Marya Paggi; Michael
Leventhal; Phil; Rachel Clarke; Rebecca; Richard Graham (Volt Computer);
Richard Riedinger; Scott Burns; Steve Burkholder; Steve Lacey; Steve Scholl;
Stuart Vidanage; Susan Davidson; Susan Middleton; Susi Scholl; Ted Clarke;
Todd and Julie Marsh; Tom Harmon; Victor Kapella; Wayne Centra; Michel Love
Subject:	FW: THE GREAT "GAS OUT" of 1999

I paid $1.52 a gallon two nights ago.  This is ridiculous!