Re: Bilstein/Neuspeed Setup?

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Patrick Sherman wrote:

> Does anyone else have the Bilstein Sports / Neuspeed Sports setup? My front
> is higher than the rear and I am wondering what the deal is? It is 1 1/4"
> Lower in Front, and 1 1/2" in lower in back. How can I get it to 1 1/2"
> lower in the front?

Wierd. I've got Neuspeed Sports with Bilstein Sport in front and HD in the
rear on my 97 GLX. Front is just enough lower than the rear to make the
car look really rakish. Never had any problems bottoming out.

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.