Those Bilstein Numbers Part II

So, I sent an email to ND before I wrote to the lists and this morning
at 12.00p eastern (what time is that in CA?) Vic called me to straighten
things out.

The fronts are correct.  They are Neuspeed / Bilstein units (although
they don't say that anywhere on them) and the # is VN3 4172.

The rears are wrong -- HDs instead of sports, so they are sending me NS
sports and having FedEx pick up the HDs.

So there you have it.  They were wrong, but it is fixed (I hope).  I
have to thank ND for getting back to me *so* quickly!

-erik