Those Bilstein Numbers

Hey everyone, long time no write (moving n' stuff)

Ok, so all the talk about Bilsteins prompted me to go take a look at the
ones sitting in my basement for my '97 Jetta GLX.  I ordered them
(sports + Neuspeed Lowering springs) in the summer, but haven't gotten
around to putting them on yet (luckily?).

These are the numbers written on the shocks:

fr:  F4 VN3 4172 H000

rr: F4 B36 0654 H001

According to the Bilstein website, these are the front sport struts for
93-95 Golf/Jetta VR6s and the rear HD's(!) for 85-92 A2's(!).

So, uhh, can anyone shed some light here.  Am I seeing things?  They
were ordered from ND, and usually this kind of thing doesn't happen
there, but sheesh!

One more Q:  Is there really a difference B/T Neuspeed Sports (what I
originally asked for) and Bilstein sports (what I apparently got)?  The
guy I spoke to said no, but I should know better by now...

-erik
1997 Jetta GLX (frustrated, still riding on stock mushpoles and
GawdAwfuls even though there are Bilsteins and P700Zs in the basement
Edition)

On the upside, I think I'm getting an '83 Rabbit GTI this week :).