Audi TT!

Tooling down US 19 in Crsytal River, FL (of all places) I saw not one,
but *TWO* Audi TT's! One was silver, the other black...the black car
looked pretty darn evil ;)  Unfortunately, I was in a state vehicle so I
couldn't turn around and chase them down. That'll teach me to use state
vehicles for state business! The cars looked fantastic...puts that
bizarro M-Coupe to shame (styling-wise). If we can just concinve Audi to
give us the 220hp syncro car  :)

I can only think of 2 explanations for their presence:
1) TAP is in Homosassa, just south of Crystal River
2) VW has a testing facility in Tampa

We also saw NeoBugs way before release, as well as recent sightings of
Passat Syncro wagons and Mk4 Golfs...

Tom M. Matthews
tmmatthews@worldnet.att.net
'95 GTI VR6