Dealer Oil Changes

     So something dawned on me the other day... I've had two oil changes
     done by a local VW dealer on my 98GLX.  I elected to go with the
     Castrol Syntec which they charge me for - $5/quart (I know I'm taking
     a bath on the oil, but that is not the issue right now).  So my
     question is shouldn't I be getting a discount on the Syntec?  Isn't
     the dealer is going to bill VW for the oil they DIDN'T put in my car
     anyway?  It seems like I should be being billed the difference between
     the cost of the regular Castrol versus the Syntec.

     I called VW - they're going to get back to me ...

     rob