Coolest Honda Ever

Okay, I saw the coolest Honda ever tonight, and I am entirely serious. It
was an early Civic hatchback (same generation as the first CRX). This car
had hubcaps painted black and red in 4 segments like a BMW roundel but black
and red instead of blue and white. Then it had a big stripe down the side,
but the stripe was actually black and yellow checkers. It made a great
effect, though would have been even better if it were a yellow car. Get it?
It looked like it should have been driven by some crash test dummies. Cool
huh?-G

PS Nary a Vtec sticker in sight. Gotta love a cool Honda owner.