Re: A4 Vs A3 GLX

At 10:15 PM 9/25/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>IMHO, it depends on what you're looking for.  If performance is your primary
>concern, & roominess is a secondary issue, I would go with the A3 GLX
>because of the power to weight ratio.  I'm not sure if the A4 GLX will be
>any more powerful than the A3, but I do know for sure that it will be
>heavier.  If, however, roominess is a primary concern, then an A4 or Passat
>GLX might be a better idea.
>
>Then again, as much as I love my GLX, if cost were not an issue, I'd
>probably be driving a 328 or M3 sedan.
>
>Michael Keith

I can understand your reasoning re: power to weight ratio.  As far as
roominess, have you seen any actual specs that verify that there will be
more space in the A4 Jetta?  Interestingly, there is actually more leg room
in the front seat of the current Jettas than Passats!

 Andrew Ostergren
 boobie@ultinet.net