Sad days...

Sad day.  I'm driving a rent-a-car because my baby is in the shop :( because
of a seat a problem that I have been having ever since I got the car.  What
happens, is when I turn either left or right the seat will lean to one side.
They called down a field engineer from VW to take a look at the problem and
now they are planing to change the seat frame.  So now I am stuck using a
rent-a-car, which they are paying for in full.  Someone a while ago was
looking for the best VW dealer in NY and I found Mayer of Westchester to
have great sales and service.  BTW are there any other list members that
live in Westchester?  If so let me know, it would be great to meet a fellow
list member.  O'well let me take this Cavalier and race a VR6, at least I'll
turn MY sad day into a happy day for another VW owner.  Later

Franklin Mosley
98 GLX Black