Re: New Owner/Member

Hehe...good point.  It's my second Corrado too.

-David
'92 slc 120,000miles (56,000 on new engine) P-chip, K&N drop, tinted taillights
and side markers, Momo shift knob, Alpine cassette+CD changer, Boston Sub,
Pirelli p700z's, 180'fan switch and thermo, Redline tranny juice, and very soon
to be supercharged by ND!