Nitrous

Now that everyone is talking about Bose stereo............

I am going to change it to Nitrous,  What are all of your thoughts about
adding
nitrous to a bone stock GLX, instead of doing other engine mods????

I have been seriously thinking about doing this, since it seems cost-effective
and
offers the power that you need when you need it.

Do any of you have personal experience with nitrous or any friends, any long
term
effects that I should be aware of?  I do have a five yr loan, and plan to have
the car for
that time frame.............Thanks everyone !

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk