Met a cool VR6 owner

Guys,

Met another GTI-VR6 owner today.  His car is a 95 purple/mauve GTIVR6
with 17" ABT wheels with Toyo Proxes T1s.  Very nice.  Suspension was
Jamex and exhaust was Mongoose.  More on the mods in a sec.

He is another customer of Shawn VanNeer at Momentum Motorsports.  We
exchanged email addresses and I've already sent him subscription
details for the lists.

When I asked about his choice of suspensions, he said that he had
full SPAX on his previous car (Corrado) and felt that he couldn't
"dial it in" to his liking.  He said the Jamex valving is really good.
Nice ride, even with the 17"s, and great performance.

Next I inquired about the exhaust.  He got it through Shawn and the
story goes that the designers/makers of Scorpion sold the rights
a while back and are now doing the Mongoose.  I didn't get a ride in
the car to verify but he said that its quieter than the scorpion but
performs as well if not better.  It did look nice.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton