windows, cruise and mirrors, oh my!

I think my car is either possessed or just really hates me.  My 95 GLX has had
the power windows, cruise control and power mirrors go out in succession in
the last month.  I called the dealer and they said it was probably a module
for each of those that may have gone bad.  The funny thing is is that you can
roll the windows up and down just fine from the door lock (vent, close).
Thats whats got me boggled.  Has anyone else had more than one thing go out on
them like that?  Should i take it to the dealer or look into an exorcism?

Matt
95 GLX
no windows, cruise or moving mirrors
"unhappy driver" edition