Re: SQUEAKY ROOF

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Christoper Hartwell@bbn.com wrote:

> Yo-
>
> Anybody out there have any problems with their roof squeaking when either
> tilting/opening/closing. Mines making awful noises all around. The car is
> only 2 months old 9k miles though. It's under warranty still, but c'mon 60
> days old and already nickle and dime problems......Hrmmmm it almost reminds
> me of the primitive days with my Saab 900SPG. Chaching, Chaching,
> Chaching............$$$$$$ it all adds up after awhile........

	I have a different but related problem with my '95 GLX.  When ever
I open the sunroof, for the first minute or so, there is an odour that
smells faintly like cat urine.  It goes away after a bit.  I have owned
the car for ~8 months now and it still does it.  The car is usually parked
in a animal free underground garage.  Anyone else have this problem?

--
Jeff