Re: VR6 Shift Points

Adam Lindsay wrote:

> Powershifting is hard to do, (must be good @ driving standard). Currently I
> can only PowerShift from 3rd to 4th.
> Wish I could do 2nd to 3rd but can't seem to get it quick enough.

I think alot of it has to do with how well the shift linkage is
adjusted.  I don't have a problem at all going from 1 to 2.  2 to 3
always has a little grind, even when shifting fast with the clutch.  3
to 4 is butter.  I love the way a fast shift from three to four feels.
I think if I had the linkage adjusted, three would not grind so much,
but I have not done this at the risk of making 1 to 2 rougher.