RE: smelly a/c vents

I dealt with Autonation when I was looking for a tow vehicle for my race car.
I found them to be very overpriced, & the salesperson I dealt with was not
very competent.  I knew more about the various vehicles than he did.  Their
selection was OK.  The Autonation I dealt with was in the Houston area.

I ended up buying from Carmax.  They had a much better selection, better
prices, & more helpful personel.  The only downside was that it took way too
long to complete the paper work for delivery of the vehicle.

Michael Keith
'98 Jetta GLX
'85 Golf SCCA ITB/DSP
'95 Chevy 3/4 ton truck (Carmax edition)