Show Pics, was H20 and Waterfest

Hi I already wrote to the people on this list about the pics from those
events.  So far all I've seen are the VW Sport cars and the Club H2O
cars.  Nothing else was worth taking pictures of??? There were alot of
Rabbits, Siroccos, and even sone neat Audi's.  Is everyone here just
into taking pics of cars that the owners of them just dumped large
amounts of money into??  I'm really starting to get turned off going to
these Shows too.  Creativity is gone. Just give trophys to the people
who spent alot on 18 inch rims.  Some of us cant do that.  We even have
to buy our cars, Ready?, USED!!! and finance them!!!! Anyone out there
with thir head out of the clouds??