Re: virus alert!! ***NO IT'S NOT, DO NOT FORWARD!!!***

To put it timidly,
1.  I did not know that posting one message that I THOUGHT would be
informative to other vw freaks was such a horrible thing.

2.  Maybe most GLX owners are more computer literate (some more anal about
it) than us measly 16valvers.

3.  If you don't want to YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ EVERY POST.  I figured
that if anyone thought necessary to read it, they could do so.

4.  I am sorry for wasting your important time (probably while hard at work).

whatever