Re: OIL CHANGES

I've debated about going with the free oil changes. My conclusion was to do it myself. My reasons are simple:

    (1) How long do you think it would take for a dealer who took 2.5 hours to replace the WRONG speaker to change the oil?!
    (2) I like to use synthetic oil (Mobil 1), and although I didn't ask I'm quite sure that VW won't pay for synthetic oil.
    (3) The manufacturers intervals after the first oil change is 10,000 miles !!! To long for me!