RE: interior

>Sweet.. I did not opt for the keyless entry, I went aftermarket alarm and
>keyless entry, so it doesn't really interface with the RV componets of the
>system, thus the handmixer.. However, I am able to fire up the VR6 Remotely
>now and have some eggs and bacon cooking on the exhaust manifold before I
>even wake up..

Man. Glad I didn't do that. While I didn't get keyless entry, I also
don't have an aftermarket alarm. Thus, my blender works fine, as does the
TV and VCR and the N64. Hmmm. Maybe I should have opted for the PSX? Not
sure. No big deal, though ... the juicer makes damned fine carrot juice,
and you can't get the juicer if you opt for the PSX instead of the N64.
And I do love my carrot juice.

>Schweet..

Did Patrick just say, "Shwing?" What a weirdo.

>Patrick Sherman
>mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
>"97 Vento VR6"

BTW, Patty, me laddie ... give. Tell us all what the differences are,
other than the badge and the euro headlight switch, between the Vento and
the Jetta. Front spoiler? Side skirts? Side blinkers? Tell us! Reason
being, my brother gave me, as part of my B-Day present (along with a
Bentley!), the "Vento_GLX" rear trunk badge ... and though I just
colour-matched my badges I'm really interested in doing a conversion. I
just like the thought of blowing people away at stop lights and having
the conversation in their car go something like this: "Whoah! That phat
black car just whooped my keister! What the hell was it?" "A VW Vento.
What the heck is that?" "Never heard of it. Man! Must be some ultra-rare,
kickin' VW!" "He should put some 12" chrome rims and a couple tons of
stickers and a glass pack exhaust and like a Type-R sticker and a <insert
rice boy mod of choice here>! Dude, that'd be PHAT!" You know? So help us
out, eh? (:
-Tom
'95 GLX (black on black <leather>)
'84 GLi (silver on blue <leatherette>)