From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Talitmon@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 04, 1998 3:28 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Hey Flyin VR6

Hey Flyin VR6,

You said that you had the HOR - Boge set up? And that your friend had the
Neuspeed - Bilstein set up ?

What type of springs did he have on his car?  The softsport or the sport?

What differences did you notice that made you feel that the HOR is a better
choice?

Just curious because I am going to make that upgrade sometime in the future,
and I want to make sure that I make the right choice.............Thanks !!

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk