Re: DAmmit : Part II

BTW

I reset the computer after setting the cruise at 70.
The only time I see real changes in speed with the cruise is on inclines. I was driving on relatively level surface for a mile or two and the average didn't change. I'm gonna try it under a few different conditions and see what happens.

FlyinVR6 wrote:

 If you closely watch your speedo during cruise control, it does NOT stay at a constant speed. It will drop off 3-5mph every now and then before the engine kicks in to maintain the proper setting. Also, if u think about it......having 66 displayed on your computer while your speedo is reading 70 is a huge difference at that speed.