Re: DAmmit

John Hopkins wrote:

125 in 4th gear but, I ran out of room
In keeping with what some others have already posted.
I set my cruise at an indicated 70 mph last night. I then reset my computer and watched the average MPH for a few miles. It read 66 mph.
Now what is this telling us?
That our analog speedos are incorrect! They read on the high side!If this is a percentage error, the inaccuracy will increase with speed. So all you 140+ top speeders are probably being duped by you incorrect speedos. All published documentation I've seen indicates that our top speed is around 128mph.

Just so nobody screams at me about worn out tires causeing the problem. I've only 6600 miles on my baby!

Sean Mulch
98 GLX Red/Blk
Stock.